I miss playing WOW.

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Beastshifter

I miss playing WOW.

Post by Beastshifter »

Hey guys whats up?

As Ander might have told you guys im doing a year long rehab program with the Reno Sparks Gospel Mission. It's actually a very cool program and is giving me hope again in life to stay sober. I was ashamed of my addiction and so I never told anyone I had a problem with drinking although Ander has always known of this but while being in the guild and raiding for the past year I had most people around me family friends believing I was sober. At least no one called me on it and if they had known I was drinking especially Ander he would have called me out on it for my best interest at heart.

Anyway, in short I've had a real bad drinking problem that has landed me in the hospital five times with pancreas attacks and this last runner was alot of fun playing wow with all you guys but came to a very fast screeching halt. I could go on and on about things but I just wanted to say whats up and hope to see some of you guys again on wow after I graduate this program.

Ill try to get on a computer once a week and check in, it gets lonely in this program for obvious reasons but I need it for my life's sake.

Beastshifter.
-----------------------
I beta tested your Mom.
-----------------------
Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

Good luck!

Hope you come back soon.
d(º_º; )
Astarra

Post by Astarra »

Hi, don't know you, but good luck. Hardest part is admitting the problem, harder still is admitting it to friends and family. My prayers are with you :)
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

good luck Beast hope you are doing well can't wait to have you come back to us!
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
Poobah

Post by Poobah »

Good luck Beast! Stick with it.

Now if only the rest of us admitted our WOW addiction we could all join you up there!
Ameerah

Post by Ameerah »

How lovely to hear from you beast! I am sad to hear of your difficult times and I can't begin to imagine how it has been for you, but I am glad that you are in a great environment to get back on your feet! I am looking forward to see you posting more on the forums and definately seeing you back in game after you graduate!

Chin up and warm thoughts to you!
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

Poobah wrote:Now if only the rest of us admitted our WOW addiction we could all join you up there!
i can quit anytime i want to!
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
fritter

Post by fritter »

good to hear from ya beast! good luck and come back soon!
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

Hey Beast, good to hear from you and I know you're doing awesome, just remember, you have to take care of yourself first.

WoW can wait, we're not going anywhere, and you know you're welcome back anytime you are ready.

cheers dude
-G
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

shadowrage wrote:i can quit anytime i want to!
So can I :D