Changing Angelinie to my other account but Hyjal

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Angelinie

Changing Angelinie to my other account but Hyjal

Post by Angelinie »

You will see Angelinie popped out of the guild when it transfers... I wanted to change her to my other account to level my other toons easier, especially when Cata comes and do some leveling at the same time.

So, I am doing it now since I can imagine all the transfers that would be later.

It will take an hour or so, so hopefully I can see an officer online by then so I can get re-invite to guild.

I didn't want anyone to think I left or something like that and kick all my other alts from the guild ... lol
~~~ANG~~~
***Si, me gusta mucho***
***Sweet Priest w/Evilish Shadow***

My only 85: Angelinie (Shadow Priest)

My still 80 kids...
Angelinie (main) Shadow priest Myzzely (2nd main) Mage Katzyll (3rd Main) Boomkin
Kyzzeyz (4th) (Demo Warlock) Zyzzyll (5th) MM Hunter Zasha (6th main) Combat Rogue

My babies:
Angelezze (DK) 75 Zulmyz (Ret Pally) 74 Zyzenid (Shammie) 45 Channelle 36 (warrior)
(if you looking for me, dial these girls all my alts)
Angelinie

Post by Angelinie »

Wow, they just transferred her but doesn't show that I quit in guild log info lol but she is without a guild.... Hopefully an officer log to give her the guild invite... cool thanks
~~~ANG~~~
***Si, me gusta mucho***
***Sweet Priest w/Evilish Shadow***

My only 85: Angelinie (Shadow Priest)

My still 80 kids...
Angelinie (main) Shadow priest Myzzely (2nd main) Mage Katzyll (3rd Main) Boomkin
Kyzzeyz (4th) (Demo Warlock) Zyzzyll (5th) MM Hunter Zasha (6th main) Combat Rogue

My babies:
Angelezze (DK) 75 Zulmyz (Ret Pally) 74 Zyzenid (Shammie) 45 Channelle 36 (warrior)
(if you looking for me, dial these girls all my alts)
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Yeah Transfers don't show up in the guild log.