My account has been hacked

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Atelo wrote:The problem with adblock is that it only blocks a list of known ads. NoScript blocks everything you don't give permission to.
Sidenote, I didn't realize it... But Google Chrome has this built in by default. I enabled the options (block Java, Block Add-ons) and I am working my way through allowing the few things I actually want to see.

I love how many websites have Java running that has nothing to do with any portion of the site I am interested in, sites like Anandtech.com are getting no exceptions from me as long as they work without it haha.
Call me Ron
wondersquare

Post by wondersquare »

recently had this happen to me,

they banned me after a few hours and sent one of those because it was selling gold emails but i got it changed to locked instead.

still working on getting back and getting items returned.

hate having to spend $25 when i dont have anything else to buy but its time for an authenticator, next chance i get to walmart.

got it all worked out and now i'm back...from outer space
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Aren't authenticators only $7 from the Blizzard store? And there's a free iphone app for it.
Bees

Post by Bees »

$6.50 in the blizzard store: http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100000822

shipping is free in the US
wondersquare

Post by wondersquare »

well you see the debit card i got which is the only way i'll ever be able to order anything while i'm here, has a minimum of $25 per reload so i don't use it often.

and a iphone is pointless, its just a vending machine (i could do alot more with any old pda) not to mention your going to mess up the screen the minute you have to call someone.
also i am against cell phones, dont need one unless i'm stuck on the side of a road and that wont happen often.

theirs no iphone emulator for windows and i'd use one of the non blizzard authenticator programs but i just dont trust them.
Col

Post by Col »

wondersquare wrote:well you see the debit card i got which is the only way i'll ever be able to order anything while i'm here, has a minimum of $25 per reload so i don't use it often.

and a iphone is pointless, its just a vending machine (i could do alot more with any old pda) not to mention your going to mess up the screen the minute you have to call someone.
also i am against cell phones, dont need one unless i'm stuck on the side of a road and that wont happen often.

theirs no iphone emulator for windows and i'd use one of the non blizzard authenticator programs but i just dont trust them.
WTF who let the unabomber in the guild? lol...
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

Lol. Unabomber.
I love my iPhone, use it for work email, browsing these forums, listening to music, checking my auctions on the WoW mobile app... Plus... Angrey birds when I am on a lineup. Plus it keeps my 2yr old from going insane in public Or when he isbored in the car. Thank you YouTube built in to the iPhone and Thomas the Tank Engine.
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

Oh and let's not forget the free authenticator App that I now have attached to my account.
Croakker

Post by Croakker »

It used to be that my 4 y/o watched Thomas on my iPhone.

Now, he plays Angry Birds and Pocket God.
Zamphir

Post by Zamphir »

Free authenticator app for iphone/itouch=best money i never spent