Cata: Bonus Secret Extra XP Tip

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Chardo

Cata: Bonus Secret Extra XP Tip

Post by Chardo »

Do 25 daily quests before Cataclysm launches on December 7th. Then, once you have installed the expansion, had your level cap raised, go turn in said 25 quests. This way you get an immediate boost in experience, perhaps just not enough to hit 81. ;)
Poobah

Post by Poobah »

Sneaky, I like it!
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Chardo wrote:Do 25 daily quests before Cataclysm launches on December 7th. Then, once you have installed the expansion, had your level cap raised, go turn in said 25 quests. This way you get an immediate boost in experience, perhaps just not enough to hit 81. ;)
I think people tried this for WotlK did they not? Turned out they changed the quests to give only gold above level 70. Blizzard thinks of all these things.
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

They did say that quests are going to be removed in Caty, and any that you have in your log, will disappear, and if you do not have Loremaster yet, the # of quests you have completed will drop along with your log. SO if they remove the quests you complete, they will just be gone and no bonus xp for you but time will be wasted doing them.

I would imagine all those Icecrown quests thought would still exist.... maybe not.

Your guess.
wondersquare

Post by wondersquare »

although its a good idea and one i'm sure people did before wrath, it would only get you 1/3 of a level if my math is right

well cant remember if i was right, oh well

who would have thought it would be this easy
around 4 hours per level if you just grind
so 20 or less hours...sigh