WoW Dungeons and Raids are slightly challenging (aka fun) again?

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Croakker

Post by Croakker »

What Atelo said, though that may be my bad luck to keep getting people tanking regulars in dps greens, or lvl 78-79 tanking blues.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Here's a vid of a chick who does wow videos and made a summary of comments when she asked "What do you hate most" about Cata.

Ander

Post by Ander »

When they make the 10 = 25 man stick figures in that video, I am the black one. That is all.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Croakker

Post by Croakker »

Because that matches your dark ebony skin tone?

That's like Atelo claiming the yellow one to match his bubbly, sunshiny disposition.
Bees

Post by Bees »

we've seen photos of you ander. you are the whitest man alive
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Bees wrote:we've seen photos of you ander. you are the whitest man alive
Sentinel has him beat...
Erico

Post by Erico »

"lol I feigned"
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
Santismo

Post by Santismo »

My number one cata problem is that after listening to people say wotlk was too ez I now listen to the same people say this is too hard. And they did 10=25s same reason they did 40s-25s, so more people could see the bosses and loot through making the raid easier. I personally fell that is a great addition for this xpac.
Killtacular 2.0

Post by Killtacular 2.0 »

I agree with the 10 man only progression now being a viable option being an amazing change. However, I have a question for sant...who are you speak of? Haha off the top of my head all the folks who *hated* warth of the lich king because it was pointless, ceaselessly, and agonizingly boringly easy, all feel that cata is anywhere from considerably less so but still pretty easy..too like well tuned and a good level of challenge/reward in line with bc or vanilla wow. I can't think of any god awful wow players..or as other people trying to be nicer say.."badies"? who bitched about how easy wrath was..I thought they all loved wrath cause they got to pretend like they were good at a video game for once? I could be wrong though. That's just what I remember. All the people like guka, me,..you? who hated wrath seem to love cata from what I've seen...I can't think of anyone I know who thinks cata is hard hahahahaha lolololololololol...who thought wrath was easy at least heh.

To summarize my post, WoW is easy. It has always been easy. Vanilla was the hardest incarnation of this game because of the newness. BC and Cata were both good x-pacs..with a skill level relative to that of wow. Challenging and easy are synonymous words in my world btw. Something is challenging while you are learning it, most fights, even the really good ones, because relatively easy after you have done them once or twice and smooth out all the kinks. Wrath of this game was a game I could never see myself playing. A game must be *at least* difficult enough to separate the people with skill from the people without skill.
Highest World Ranking achieved for each encounter.

Fury:

Maloriak, 1/18/11 - World #21.
Magmaw, 1/18/11 - World #137.
Halfus, 2/8/11 - World #53.
Conclave, 2/9/11 - World #7.
V&T, 2/16/11 - World #62.
Chimaeron, 2/24/11 - World #35.
Cho'gall, 2/28/11 - World #109.
Argaloth, 3/1/11 - World #43.
Council, 3/1/11 - World #112.
ODS, 3/1/11 - World #26.

*Halfus 25, 3/1/11 - World #53.

World #1 - falling off of elevators into lava.

**All rankings taken at time of log posting.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Again Killt, this coming from the guy who never even tried a single hard mode in Wrath and was only around long enough to do a few farm bosses in ICC.

We already had the discussion though. This video was just to show the results of a poll someone did with her subscribers.