Recruitment?

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Killtacular 2.0

Recruitment?

Post by Killtacular 2.0 »

We need good high attendence healers. Pretty much of all classes I would say...we have the most paladins..but they are the best..soo we should probably take them if we could get them too. But to make 2 viable 10 mans or to have any shot if we ever want to do 25 mans we need at least 1 to 2 more consistent skilled healers. I'd suggest maybe updating our recruitment thread...we are killing bosses ahead of the rate of the trade channel again now. Anyone checking wowprogress on our realm will see us haha, we should be opening recruitment. Also, try checking your friends..see if you can think of any healers you could snipe from other guilds who maybe want to raid and aren't getting that opportunity right now. If people are going to try and argue that we don't need more healers I will be a believer in that argument when the second group has downed halfus. I have a druid rogue combo I could look at asking(2 folks from my 5's team)..don't know if they would want to leave their guild..they are in a small guild with friends atm, but they both want to start raiding and are both exceptional players and good people so I will ask next time I'm on. But yea..we need healers. That is all.

Edit; We could probably look at recruiting dps too honestly. Like off the top of my head we are kinda short on hunters, and dps deathknights, anddd mages I guess if Die isn't gonna on much? I don't know I"m sure I'm forgetting some other stuff too. I'd say tanks is probably the only thing we couldn't stand to add atm honestly.
Highest World Ranking achieved for each encounter.

Fury:

Maloriak, 1/18/11 - World #21.
Magmaw, 1/18/11 - World #137.
Halfus, 2/8/11 - World #53.
Conclave, 2/9/11 - World #7.
V&T, 2/16/11 - World #62.
Chimaeron, 2/24/11 - World #35.
Cho'gall, 2/28/11 - World #109.
Argaloth, 3/1/11 - World #43.
Council, 3/1/11 - World #112.
ODS, 3/1/11 - World #26.

*Halfus 25, 3/1/11 - World #53.

World #1 - falling off of elevators into lava.

**All rankings taken at time of log posting.