blizzcon

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Ander

Post by Ander »

Xy, I am so there! We will even make sure there are Asians for Lish.

I am also excited because it's not WoW but this is also coming from a series of games that I consider to be some of the best made rpgs of all time, so I would be buying this game if it had nothing to do with online play. I could see how it wouldn't be for everyone though. If you really don't like a lot of story in games I could see how that might get in the way.

Getting the old team back together is obviously the other thing I'm really looking forward to. So as long as it's similar to the first 2 games and we get to be the a-team again, it will meet my expectations.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

xion wrote:first of lish, no homo but i wanna be inside you <3
Can you guess which of these guys is Xion?

xion

Post by xion »

i'm the black guy right
Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

I would have guessed Xion was the couch with so many men on him.

Damn...I am going to have to play Star Wars: The Old Republic, it will be fun to have everyone making fun of Xion again. =)

Anyone keep in touch with Hachi? What is he up to?

Edit: I forget who else went to Lightbringer with him. Was it only Punji?
d(º_º; )
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Bilo it was punji and roina that went over to lightbringer. Punji's wifey just had beautiful twins not all that long ago so i'm not sure what his gaming schedule is. I will send him a msg and see whats up.

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
fonebone

Post by fonebone »

and you know that 2/3rds to 3/4s of the pandareans made will go to the horde.
Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/
Ander

Post by Ander »

I have decided that we need to name our old republic guild: The Pineapple Express, in honor of Kilt of course.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
xion

Post by xion »

you guys ever decide what factions and such your going?
Erico

Post by Erico »

Ander wrote:I have decided that we need to name our old republic guild: The Pineapple Express, in honor of Kilt of course.

-Ander
Uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
Ander

Post by Ander »

xion wrote:you guys ever decide what factions and such your going?
I think most people want to be with the empire. As far as classes, Shadowrage is going agent, Eric is going sith warrior, I'm pretty sure we're forcing T to be an inquisitor, and I'm going bounty hunter.

-Ander

P.S. I'm also thinking of calling the guild "We Eat Vegans".