blizzcon

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
godpigeon

blizzcon

Post by godpigeon »

So anyone want to bet that day one was full of trolling for WoW info?
And gone.
Erico

Post by Erico »

The expansion seems pretty neat. I want to try the monk class pretty bad.
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

but pokemon?
And gone.
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

yeah i actually really want to play the panda too. no auto attacks
melee healer=ownage
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

But companion pet battles = pokemon almost exactly... some of the other things I can see.. but it's almost total troll in quality some of the announcements.
And gone.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

There's so many other hero classes they could have gone with such as Demon Hunter, Arch Druid or Arch Mage. Also, don't monks typically not use weapons? So what will go in your weapon slots? That could be pretty boring...

Then there's the Panda idea. I don't know what the devs at Blizz are smoking to come up with Kung Fu Panda Island Adventure... they're likely to make the starting area have many many parallels with the movies. It'll be worse than the countless Indiana Jones references and ideas used in Uldum. I'm sure they could make it funny but it feels very detached from wow lore, even though "Pandaren" was in WC3. It certainly doesn't make me want to buy this next xpac.

Since I've never seen pokemon and have no idea what it's about, the pet battle system looked neat to me.

The new talent system, at first glance looks retarded and dumbed down yet again. It remains to be seen how that will turn out. Some people are saying it looks awesome and will allow more class customization.
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

Feels like more possibilities, anything you "need" will be automatic, all the rest are more flavor choices you get one out of 3 CC, or survivability... etc from each row as you level.
And gone.
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

The pokemon part:

You have pets, you fight wild pets that you find randomly in the world and can capture them for specific traits (just like pokemon).

You level them up.

You go fight masters (trainers) and get special skills you can use to train moves to your pets.

You can trade/sell said pets.

You do up to 3v3 battles, in arenas with your character in them giving orders.

It's almost a direct pokemon clone.
And gone.
Erico

Post by Erico »

Atoll: monks usually use fist weapons. But in here they can use fist weapons, swords, staves, pole arms, and I forget what else.
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

And they're removing the ranged item slot.

Bows, Guns, Xbows are gonna be hunter 2 hand weapons only, wands will become mainhand for casters.
And gone.