Skyrim

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Atelo wrote:I haven't picked this one up yet but I plan to. Just waiting for a steam sale to get it for like 20 bucks.

I've also ordered a new computer. My Q6600 with an 8800GT is getting very old. Time for a 2600k. Funny thing is, right after I placed the order, there was word that Ivy Bridge will be released in April. I may sell the mobo/cpu and get that when it's out. I'll be able to play these new games in full detail.
Get the new computer going yet? I really don't need to upgrade but have had the itch lately...especially trying to resist getting a new video card
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Tord wrote:Get the new computer going yet? I really don't need to upgrade but have had the itch lately...especially trying to resist getting a new video card
Finished setting it up today. Didn't format or anything, just ghosted my old SSD to the new one and fixed it up to boot like normal. No reinstall of the dozens of apps.

Old SSD - 60gb Vertex 1

New SSD - 120gb Vertex 3 Max Iops
Attachments
c-vertex3_01.jpg
c-vertex_aligned.jpg
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Just out of curiosity, what video card did you end up going with Atelo?
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Tord wrote:Just out of curiosity, what video card did you end up going with Atelo?
I went with this 560Ti 448 core. The regular 560 Ti's were sold out when I ordered.

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php? ... omoid=1130
Priestofgods

Post by Priestofgods »

Nope I never had an interest in Skyrim games and as for SWTOR I hear it's dying out already. I will never play another MMORPG as long as I'm still playing WoW, which as of right now I might have to quit that for financial reasons.
Bees

Post by Bees »

you can't quit at 5/8! so close!
Ander

Post by Ander »

Priestofgods wrote:Nope I never had an interest in Skyrim games and as for SWTOR I hear it's dying out already. I will never play another MMORPG as long as I'm still playing WoW, which as of right now I might have to quit that for financial reasons.
I've missed you Pog!

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Santismo

Post by Santismo »

whoever told you it was dying out has no clue wtf they were talking about lol. and wow is the one going down hill sadly, cut 600 people last week :( sad to see that game fall as hard as they have the last 2 years.
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

1-Hand holding
1-Cussing at raiders
1-Taking ten minute time outs to get our shit together (tied with 9 other people)
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

The cut was almost all customer service reps.. you know those that watch the automatic player moves/recoveries.
And gone.
hachi

Post by hachi »

You do realize that Blizzard is more than WoW, right? The 600 people laid off werent even from the WoW team. They were mostly from customer service and other non-developmental teams.