Skyrim

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

I suspected the people laid off were a lot of GM's, which could be considered customer service. They've been changing WoW a lot these last couple of years to reduce tickets. Reduced tickets with a 10% loss in subscribers (which isn't that much really) means they can lay off some GM's.
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

That and like I said.. more robust automated systems for a lot of those issues that used to take manual changes.
And gone.
Santismo

Post by Santismo »

Blizzard is more than wow? Ya they are a 6 month diablo pushback, and a boring ass Starcraft game now... I love blizzard Hachi but they have been going down hill. It saddens me but you must know its true...pandas man, pandas!
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

1-Hand holding
1-Cussing at raiders
1-Taking ten minute time outs to get our shit together (tied with 9 other people)
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

LOL... read up on the swtor guild thing they just did "We know the current Operations are too easy".... (paraphrased)...

and normal is gonna be called "story mode now"... it's LFR....
And gone.
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

for someone who doesnt play SwToR much Pidgey... you sure try and trash it alot...play... then you might change your opinion... otherwise.... meaningless.
WoW
Gusai - Lvl 90 Blood Elf Rogue
Polluted - Lvl 89 Blood Elf Death Knight
Elrikc - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Iyaken - Lvl 85 Human Hunter
Vonbek - Lvl 64 Human Warrior
Monku - Lvl 1 Orc Monk

SWTOR
Gusai - Lvl 50 Sith Maurader

Guild Wars 2
Cymrutat - Lvl 48 Thief
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

don't have the time... clearing normals DS weekly on a couple toons on WoW.. working on heroics on my main... and just because the news source I follow follows Swtor also is why I pick things up. It's the "we wrecked normals!! so much better than WoW" that I can't stand.
And gone.
kana

Post by kana »

godpigeon wrote:don't have the time... clearing normals DS weekly on a couple toons on WoW.. working on heroics on my main... and just because the news source I follow follows Swtor also is why I pick things up. It's the "we wrecked normals!! so much better than WoW" that I can't stand.
Pidgey just doesn't like that beaver race in TOR. Gives him nightmares.
Or wait, that might be the new WoW expansion, I think I'm confused...
Now in all 3 Flavours! Tank, DPS and Heals:
Uinia - DK
Kana - Mage
Iome - Shaman
Erico

Post by Erico »

kana wrote:Pidgey just doesn't like that beaver race in TOR. Gives him nightmares.
Or wait, that might be the new WoW expansion, I think I'm confused...
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
Bees

Post by Bees »

are the races in ToR significantly different, or is it mostly cosmetic? the social skills are just cosmetic, right? i just went with the best-looking races
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

Bees wrote:are the races in ToR significantly different, or is it mostly cosmetic? the social skills are just cosmetic, right? i just went with the best-looking races
yeah its all cosmetic.
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.