Skyrim

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Lishtus

Skyrim

Post by Lishtus »

I was just wondering if any of you guys are playing Skyrim. I made a Redguard Weapon Master (Duel Wield.) I'm enjoying the game alot. It's been fun chilling out late nights again playing on the big screen TV.
Erico

Post by Erico »

I made a thief and was raping and pillaging like it was my job! I was addicted to it for a while, but now SWTOR is out so no time for it!
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

I have been playing a bit as well. It has been a lot of fun.

I don't really like the items interface, but getting used to it.
Vote Yes on No!
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

I am having a blast... Also a thief character. I love stealing things in The Elder Scrolls games. I have a problem.

What I am not liking is the menus, I don't see how any of this is better than Oblivion...

Also, the world map sucks... Really.

Other than that, killing dragons is a blast and I can't wait for more. I am on travel right now and can't play it (I play on Xbox) so I just installed Morrowind on this laptop (with the latest ModPacks) just to feed my need until I get home. Amazing the things people have done with that game...
Call me Ron
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

Yeah, I agree the menues take a bit to get used to. On the good side the game is fun and polished.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

I haven't picked this one up yet but I plan to. Just waiting for a steam sale to get it for like 20 bucks.

I've also ordered a new computer. My Q6600 with an 8800GT is getting very old. Time for a 2600k. Funny thing is, right after I placed the order, there was word that Ivy Bridge will be released in April. I may sell the mobo/cpu and get that when it's out. I'll be able to play these new games in full detail.
Moonde

Post by Moonde »

I had a blast playing it until a quest bugged out and depressed me. I had to rescue this guy but the quest said that I had failed even though I rescued him. Thus he's been following me around, I can't get rid of him. He's like a creepy stalker! Anyway, other than that the game's fun. SWTOR has torn me from it as well though.
Erico

Post by Erico »

Lol mooned the bugs are funny as hell in the game sometimes. I got one of my companions killed so when I tried having a wedding his dead body would appear in the church and everyone would flip out and call off the wedding until I drug his body into another room and hid it Hahahahaha.
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Moonde wrote:I had a blast playing it until a quest bugged out and depressed me. I had to rescue this guy but the quest said that I had failed even though I rescued him. Thus he's been following me around, I can't get rid of him. He's like a creepy stalker! Anyway, other than that the game's fun. SWTOR has torn me from it as well though.
ericu wrote:Lol mooned the bugs are funny as hell in the game sometimes. I got one of my companions killed so when I tried having a wedding his dead body would appear in the church and everyone would flip out and call off the wedding until I drug his body into another room and hid it Hahahahaha.
I quit Morrowind in anger several times because of things like that. Something that just took so long with no benefit, or playing for 5 hours and having the game freeze. The bugs are the only downside.

I never ran into that issue with Oblivion, but only because I read every UESP page for every quest before doing it. That sucked, because I never had any surprises in that game, but at least I never did a quest that was marked "Problematic" for the XBOX 360.
Call me Ron
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

SW:TOR rocks!

My computer is close to yours Atelo and it runs TOR ok, not at full though... maybe after I move at the end of Jan I'll look at upgrading my desktop, or maybe get a super duper laptop.... not sure which... but looking forward to hooking my current desktop up to my 40inch TV in the living room and playing games from my leather couch.

Sith FTW
WoW
Gusai - Lvl 90 Blood Elf Rogue
Polluted - Lvl 89 Blood Elf Death Knight
Elrikc - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Iyaken - Lvl 85 Human Hunter
Vonbek - Lvl 64 Human Warrior
Monku - Lvl 1 Orc Monk

SWTOR
Gusai - Lvl 50 Sith Maurader

Guild Wars 2
Cymrutat - Lvl 48 Thief