WoW is it me orrrr...

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Croakker

Post by Croakker »

I've been playing WoW again off and on.
Yeah, it took a minute to get talents selected again. Hardest part has been adjusting to spell changes. Suddenly you'll hit a spell/ability you've used forever and it doesn't do near what you thought.

I'm finding that, despite the talent changes, my spell/ability rotations are actually simpler. I'm having a hard time playing my shaman, as they've changed totems to the point that you really don't need to bother dropping them. It's gone from 'here, drop these four totems often' to more of an occasional use with cooldowns and limited time usages.

I've been leveling a monk, who's at 10. The new starting area is quite nice and I'm enjoying it, but it's really early to decide for sure.

I've been messing with the pet battle stuff. Every time I do, I think the expansion should be called "Mists of Pokemon".

But yeah, it doesn't have the compelling play that drove me to level up the last time. Still, it's a good time waster when I just need to veg.
pezcore

Post by pezcore »

I am playing Torchlight II, currently 35 or so Embermage. The game is ok. Its worth the $20.

I actually prefer Diablo III but I refuse to play that piece of SHIT because of the SHIT gear drops (with pretty much max magic find) and Auction House bullshit. (sorry this is still a sensitive issue for me)

Thank You.

Drive Through.
Suddenly The Newsroom Got Very Quiet.
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

Atelo I'm playing Borderlands 2 on 360 and I didn't get Torchlight 2 yet. When I do I'll pm you my email.

Pez the drops have gotten better in Diablo. The other day I sold two pairs of yellow legs for 35 million each lol woot!!
Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

I have been playing both Guild Wars 2 and Diablo 3.

I usually play Guild Wars 2 until I run into a bug or get stuck in a wall and log off. Usually just farm act 3 in Diablo then log off.

The day after patch 1.04 came out I made ~80million gold and sold 60million for ~$80.

I want to try MoP, but really don't think it's worth buying it then paying $15 a month when I know I will just stop playing again eventually.
d(º_º; )
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Lishtus wrote:Atelo I'm playing Borderlands 2 on 360 and I didn't get Torchlight 2 yet. When I do I'll pm you my email.

Pez the drops have gotten better in Diablo. The other day I sold two pairs of yellow legs for 35 million each lol woot!!
Ohh right, you told me this already but I forgot. We can't play cross platform.
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

Anyone got an update to how WoW is going, I still haven't motivated to get up to speed.
hachi

Post by hachi »

Im still playing and enjoying wow. It's definitely different now, you can focus on dailies (and there are a fuckton of them) to build rep and get some solid gear. I'm still raiding and having fun in 25 man raids. The Looking For Raid feature now has all the current raid content in it so you can see everything without being on for raids every night.
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

Thx for the input Hach, I hope all is well.
Santismo

Post by Santismo »

Oo dailes...

What like get up get dressed and go to work?

While at work weld for 8 hours, then go home?

Dailies shouldn't e as involved as they are now it's why I didn't buy mop. Guild wars 2 is actually really grabbing me lately. Bosses need to have way less health, shouldn't take an hour on end bosses, but that's my only complaint so far.
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

1-Hand holding
1-Cussing at raiders
1-Taking ten minute time outs to get our shit together (tied with 9 other people)
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

I'm enjoying WoW still, I planned on playing some MoP, but slowly worked my way to 90, and enjoyed the zones and leveling at my own pace. There are a ton of reputations, and quests and heroics to do, which I am almost out of. My gear level is almost at the LFR requirement, but I can't comment on the bosses as of yet.

But in the end, I have not logged in to GW2 since MoP launch.
WoW
Gusai - Lvl 90 Blood Elf Rogue
Polluted - Lvl 89 Blood Elf Death Knight
Elrikc - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Iyaken - Lvl 85 Human Hunter
Vonbek - Lvl 64 Human Warrior
Monku - Lvl 1 Orc Monk

SWTOR
Gusai - Lvl 50 Sith Maurader

Guild Wars 2
Cymrutat - Lvl 48 Thief