WoW is it me orrrr...

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Lishtus

WoW is it me orrrr...

Post by Lishtus »

So I loaded in the expansion pack the other day and was totally lost. I think it was Hypnos that told me one time "the longer you stay away, the less you will wanna come back to the game." I used to think like yeah rite. Well Hypnos you were rite. It seemed that they continued to make the game like a giant time consuming job, between all the differn't reps, gearing, daily's and talent changes. When are they gonna learn that people can't spend thirty hours a week jerking around in order to keep up to speed to actually raid. I guess I'm just venting. WoW was probably the most fun I've had in years and it seems to become a giant dead end job. I just didn't know how you guys that tried out the expansion felt about it.
Erico

Post by Erico »

Sorry to hear that Lish, I kinda figured they were going to make it another rep grinding fest. Did you try the monk class out at all?
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

I'm so messed up Eric I havn't even got my talents or buttons set yet and thats scary because I'm sober. I can't even think of trying to play after coming home to relax with a couple of cocktails. I went rite back to Diablo 3 , I'm still having alot of fun with my China bot friends.
Erico

Post by Erico »

Lishtus wrote: I'm still having alot of fun with my China bot friends.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
Ander

Post by Ander »

Lish, you should post more often lol!

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Lebec

Post by Lebec »

I bit the bullet and bought the expansion and I'm in the same boat as Lish...I've been out for quite awhile. Do we still have a guild?
All of the sudden the reporters in the room got that "deer in headlights" stare....
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

I loaded the game again because of the free time Blizz gave me but just couldn't muster the effort to log on.

I did pick up Torchlight II though. Graphics are not as good as Diablo, but it doesn't seem like the revenue generation machine Diablo feels like.
Vote Yes on No!
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Antilikos wrote:I loaded the game again because of the free time Blizz gave me but just couldn't muster the effort to log on.

I did pick up Torchlight II though. Graphics are not as good as Diablo, but it doesn't seem like the revenue generation machine Diablo feels like.
Considering the game is $20 and Diablo 3 is $60, I'd say TII is a deal. The graphics looked pretty much the same to me though.

Ameerah and I are gonna pick up Torchlight after we're finished with Borderlands... currently having a blast in that game.
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

I'm also playing Borderlands 2 , I'm gonna pick up Torchlight 2 also.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Lishtus wrote:I'm also playing Borderlands 2 , I'm gonna pick up Torchlight 2 also.
Send me your email so I can add you. We're level 23 or something now.