Happy Holidays!!

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Erico

Re: Happy Holidays!!

Post by Erico »

Bilopdop wrote:

I think I might try out FFXIV when it is rereleased sometime next year, hopefully my PC can handle it.

I beta tested XIV before it originally came out in 2010, it was utter horse shit. In fact, it was so bad that that's why they are relaunching it, they had to do a complete overhaul of the game.

As for SWTOR, I haven't logged in since the last time we raided, and I never will log back in to that game. There are just no MMO's out there for us right now. LOL keeps most of us pretty busy for now.
Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

ericu wrote:I beta tested XIV before it originally came out in 2010, it was utter horse shit. In fact, it was so bad that that's why they are relaunching it, they had to do a complete overhaul of the game.
That is the reason I never played the original version, I heard nothing but bad things, depending on when the new version comes out I might give it a try.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Even if you guys went to WoW, would you have enough for a 10 man? Not many people are active on the forums anymore...

What day would you all have available to raid?
Poobah

Post by Poobah »

All kinds of people have been showing up on WOW lately, I think there were about 10 on the other day. So far it seems the same old stuff, grind/lvl/randoms but there are some new twists and for someone like me that hasn't been on for a while learning how to play the class all over again has been interesting. I am into the whole pet thing now though, 305 or so pets and counting.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Atelo wrote: What day would you all have available to raid?

What is this raid thing you speak of?
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

stopped playing WoW... resubbed to SWTOR last night...
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

Sunday nights might me okay for me on the question of WoW raiding.
Erico

Post by Erico »

Gusai wrote:stopped playing WoW... resubbed to SWTOR last night...

Best of luck in that game bud! Let us know what's changed.
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

It's not too bad, the genre is much more appealing, running around with lightsabers, I'm enjoying it a bit.
There is 2 new tiers of gear,and a group finder. I ran Karagga's palace last night in a random group, and it went smoothly actually. Not one wipe on a boss,

If i had to choose between running around in WoW doing dailies for rep grinding, or running around in SWTOR doing dailies for commendation grinding, I choose SWTOR.

Also, there's a new expansion coming out in the next couple months, so getting gear now, will carry me right into that xpack, and I think there's 5 new levels to go for.

They compressed the servers too, so the server i was moved too, and I think everyone is moved too, is high pop.