New Guild Recruit

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Ameerah

Re: New Guild Recruit

Post by Ameerah »

glad to hear you are doing well :) I am doing good! Tessa is pretty humorous, loves to groove it out to music, not too picky but has a preference for wote! what're you guys playing these days?
Erico

Post by Erico »

We are playing League of Legends and Titanfall, some of us play diablo with the new expansion but not I.
Ameerah

Post by Ameerah »

Atelo was telling me titan has crazy space requirements, did you guys enjoy playing? We haven't had time for games much, we did a bit of Sanctum 2 occasionally but it's been at least a month!
Erico

Post by Erico »

Titan was HUUUUUGE, 50 gigs. It's all mostly audio though do it would run better on old machines (not compressing it). The game is kind of a disappointment, there isn't much content.
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

The baby looks beautiful guys!
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

ericu wrote:Titan was HUUUUUGE, 50 gigs. It's all mostly audio though do it would run better on old machines (not compressing it). The game is kind of a disappointment, there isn't much content.
I am having fun with the game, but I agree with the lack of content. Luckily I'm not playing much so it hasn't bothered me yet
Ameerah

Post by Ameerah »

Lishtus wrote:The baby looks beautiful guys!
thank you Lish! How is your little princess doing? :)
Ameerah

Post by Ameerah »

ericu wrote:Titan was HUUUUUGE, 50 gigs. It's all mostly audio though do it would run better on old machines (not compressing it). The game is kind of a disappointment, there isn't much content.

going the way of all games now: releasing the content slowly to make you pay more over the next 2 years :(
Erico

Post by Erico »

Ameerah wrote:

going the way of all games now: releasing the content slowly to make you pay more over the next 2 years :(

Ugh I know, it's so annoying.
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

Ameerah my little one is doing great thx. She is turning eight years old on 04/11/2014. We are having a big party for her so I can spoil her.