New MMO?

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Gusai

Re: New MMO?

Post by Gusai »

I can't remember my account info for this game... I must have bought it online and under my old email address... which does not seem to exist in NC Soft's database anymore.... not going to pay again for this game.... so I guess I won't be re-trying it out.

Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

Don't worry guys, Hearthstone hopefully comes out soon!
Bigbui

Post by Bigbui »

Sorry to hear it Gusai. Well, I'm in vent some nights doing pvp. Stop by. They also added epeen status in the game, you can buy houses, studios, manors or estates.
Ander

Post by Ander »

So, I don't know if anyone has mentioned it in here but a bunch of us are trying out the new "Neverwinter" mmo beta. There are no character erases when the game comes out and seems to be mostly finished except for more character classes that they will be coming out with and such so it's pretty much like a soft release. The way the game features and gameplay work it looks like it has some potential. It's also free to play and is going to stay free to play after official release.

-Ander
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

Are you actually playing the beta Ander?
This is the D&D mmo?

I thought there already was a D&D online?
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

I've signed up and I'll d/l the open beta tonight if all goes well to give this a try.
If it looks anything like the video, which appears to be a gameplay video.... looks pretty amazing... trickster rogue here I come!
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Ander wrote:So, I don't know if anyone has mentioned it in here but a bunch of us are trying out the new "Neverwinter" mmo beta. There are no character erases when the game comes out and seems to be mostly finished except for more character classes that they will be coming out with and such so it's pretty much like a soft release. The way the game features and gameplay work it looks like it has some potential. It's also free to play and is going to stay free to play after official release.

-Ander
Ohh yeah I downloaded the beta like a week ago and totally forgot about it. Not sure if I'll have time for the next 2 months though :/
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

my toon has a tail...
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

What server have you guys joined?
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Ameerah and I managed to get some time in and play to level 10. The game is fun, it's got potential. I've rolled a tank and she's rolled a cleric. We'll probably play it very very casually.

So far it plays a little bit like Tera in that you have to aim somewhat.