LOUD NOISES!

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Hypnos

Re: LOUD NOISES!

Post by Hypnos »

I want to visit Australia one of these days
Erico

Post by Erico »

I've been in New Orleans for the past month, no gaming there. Home now, figuring out what people are playing....apparently some people are getting back into WOW before the expansion....guess I'll try that shit show again :}
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

ericu wrote:I've been in New Orleans for the past month, no gaming there. Home now, figuring out what people are playing....apparently some people are getting back into WOW before the expansion....guess I'll try that shit show again :}
Who's playing WoW? I was thinking of playing again, but I really want them to upgrade the graphics engine to something modern. I think that's about the only thing that could get me to play it again.
Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

I've been playing WoW while waiting for the Diablo 3 patch, but mostly just leveling to pass the time.

The Warlords of Draenor expansion will have new character models and I imagine the new Draenor will look really nice, but I wonder if they will change the old zones at all or just leave them as they are.
Atreu

Post by Atreu »

I'm still playing WoW. I still see some old guildies playing from time to time. I can't wait for WoD to arrive which will be in 3 months. There's a pre-expansion patch too so I'm excited about that as well.
Ander

Post by Ander »

I should be there for the x-pack, looking forward to seeing everyone!

-Ander
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Tord, you gonna play the new Borderlands when it's out? It should be released October 14.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Atelo wrote:Tord, you gonna play the new Borderlands when it's out? It should be released October 14.
I haven't even looked at it. I will look into it but my guess is I will likely play
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

Ander's coming back to WoW??? Crap and all my toons are on the horde side!
Erico

Post by Erico »

Gusai wrote:Ander's coming back to WoW??? Crap and all my toons are on the horde side!
I guessed it was you! I get a cookie.