Titan is Dead...

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Antilikos

Titan is Dead...

Post by Antilikos »

Bilopdop

Re: Titan is Dead...

Post by Bilopdop »

With the way most MMOs nowadays are pure hype and don't really deliver, I'm glad they decided to scrap it. If they were not happy, for sure the fans would not be.

Sucks for Blizzard since they probably lost a lot of money making it, but I'm sure Blizzard will be fine.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Ahh too bad. I'm sure a lot of us were looking forward to the next big MMO from Blizzard. Obviously as Bilo said though, if they didn't like it, neither would the fans.
Erico

Post by Erico »

Guess they are gonna keep bleeding wow, just please no more expansions designed for the gold sellers!
Ander

Post by Ander »

Bilopdop wrote:With the way most MMOs nowadays are pure hype and don't really deliver, I'm glad they decided to scrap it. If they were not happy, for sure the fans would not be.

Sucks for Blizzard since they probably lost a lot of money making it, but I'm sure Blizzard will be fine.
Right? Any rational person would have certainly thought that by now there would be a clear replacement for WoW but there really is no such thing. The MMO genre has to be the strangest video game genre ever established. The whole MMO industry is based around this one break though hit game, that just sits there in the middle of everything and outlasts and overcomes every other game of its kind. Its like one giant king of the hill game where no one can figure out how to kick the fat kid off the hill.

Well I think we all know what this means. IT'S WOW TIME AGAIN BABY !!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHJAKJWHKJWHFOUKHF

-Ander
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

haha Ander... I'll be living in Australia starting Nov 6, so with a 12 hour time difference, I won't be able to play this expansion with you guys. Are you going to stay on Horde side?

For MMOs I think Neverwinter still has around 2 million players which is a healthy population. WoW is down to 6 million I think?
Ander

Post by Ander »

I'm going to be alliance with everyone else. I only really play on the horde to pvp when no one else is playing. Neverwinter is cool though, they have a lot of great ideas for that game, that they have actually implemented correctly, and that actually work. I keep forgetting that you're moving to Auzie land Atelo. There are definitely worse places to live haha. Are you excited about the move?

-Ander
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Ander wrote:I'm going to be alliance with everyone else. I only really play on the horde to pvp when no one else is playing. Neverwinter is cool though, they have a lot of great ideas for that game, that they have actually implemented correctly, and that actually work. I keep forgetting that you're moving to Auzie land Atelo. There are definitely worse places to live haha. Are you excited about the move?

-Ander
Ohh I thought you all went horde way back when.

Not excited for the move. We are basically dismantling our lives here, throwing out, or selling most of our possessions and even shipping our dog and cat for an absurd amount of money. When we took a vacation there last year, our daughter was 4 months old and very easy to entertain. Now she's almost 2 and very very busy. The trip won't be easy with her now.

Then once we get to Aus, we'll be starting over, having to buy everything from a toaster to a car. The whole thing will add a huge debt to our mortgage that we nearly paid off.

So yeah the move isn't exciting, but once we're there and settled in it will definitely be cool. No snow is good. I hear the girls love Canadian men too... haha
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Atelo wrote: I hear the girls love Canadian men too... haha
I've heard the girls there love men (Canadian had nothing to do with it) :P
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Tord wrote:
Atelo wrote: I hear the girls love Canadian men too... haha
I've heard the girls there love men (Canadian had nothing to do with it) :P
Apparently there is a high number of assholes among the men in Australia and Canadians have a reputation for being nice and polite, so yeah.