Hellooooo

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Dartagn

Hellooooo

Post by Dartagn »

Just figured I would have a shiny new post waiting for anyone that logs in.

Hope life is grand for all of you. It sure is for me right now.
Atelo

Re: Hellooooo

Post by Atelo »

Hey Dart I was just thinking about how inactive the forums have been lately. I still check it pretty regularly myself. Not sure about others.

We're doing good here, just moved into a new house and got promoted at work so things are pretty good here.

How have you been? Gonna play the new expansion?
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

No expansion but still interested in the Vanilla experience.

Been busy with work in a good way and enjoying San Diego and Mexico to their fullest this last year.

Have a vacation to Japan at the end of the month too.
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

Hey guys all is good in Connecticut hope everyone is doing well.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

/wave
Col

Post by Col »

Sup guys, I'm still lurking around too. All ready for BfA, I guess. Got 5 toons at 110, pretty sure that's the most I've ever had at level cap. Fuckin' Col is still 82 or some shit. I did,'t Care for Rogues in Wrath and haven't really played him since. Atelo, you gonna play BfA?

Ron, forgot you are back in SD! I'm there pretty often since I got a buddy that lives there. I'm trying to get the day off on 8/29 to catch the last Padres weekday day game. Also going to the Casbah on 9/26 for a Pinback show. Maybe we can meetup one of those days, if not some other time.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Lishtus wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:57 am
Hey guys all is good in Connecticut hope everyone is doing well.
Sup Lish!
Hypnos wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:51 am
/wave
Yo what's up man?
Col wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:11 am
Sup guys, I'm still lurking around too. All ready for BfA, I guess. Got 5 toons at 110, pretty sure that's the most I've ever had at level cap. Fuckin' Col is still 82 or some shit. I did,'t Care for Rogues in Wrath and haven't really played him since. Atelo, you gonna play BfA?

Ron, forgot you are back in SD! I'm there pretty often since I got a buddy that lives there. I'm trying to get the day off on 8/29 to catch the last Padres weekday day game. Also going to the Casbah on 9/26 for a Pinback show. Maybe we can meetup one of those days, if not some other time.
Damn Col, I have trouble getting a single character to max level. Kids and work consumes most of my time.. I might log on for BfA but not until a while after it's released. Some of my coworkers are playing PubG and want me to get into that too. Not sure i want to get owned by 13yo kids though.
Col

Post by Col »

Ya it's really isn't so bad if you stay subbed, I mean they have given us boosts with each expansion. On average I think it still takes less than an hour per level, and 98-110 if you only level when there's an invasion up you can do a level every 30 min. So as long as you casually play for a while, it's not too time intensive but I know what you mean.
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Col wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:11 am

I will be in Japan on the 29th, but 9/26 sounds like a plan to me.
Col

Post by Col »

I read it wrong. It's $26 but on Thursday 9/6. Hope you're back by then, if not the next one. I'm literally there all the time.