Baby2.0 on the way!!!!

Open to all topics
Somegirl

Post by Somegirl »

Ooh the expansion pack is here!! Congrats you two :) Who picked the name?
Zhenya

Post by Zhenya »

YAY gratz get some much needed rest, but only in the 5 minute cat naps that the baby will allow >.<

much love!

~dono (aka Chris haha)
~Dono

80s Zhenya DK (main), Donoraffe Hunter, Erceymona Lock, Doranorune Mage, Galebric Drood,

Little ones, Xzaariem 73 Shaman, Trarn 72 Warrior, Jarann 67 Pali,
Angelinie

Post by Angelinie »

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww, T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is emotional... so nice... Congrats.... This is such a happiness for you and still a happiness for us that know you and have heard you talk about it when you go online. I hope everything went well. In a few years we will see him tanking around in instances!!! Woot *smile* God Bless the little one, you and your family.
~~~ANG~~~
***Si, me gusta mucho***
***Sweet Priest w/Evilish Shadow***

My only 85: Angelinie (Shadow Priest)

My still 80 kids...
Angelinie (main) Shadow priest Myzzely (2nd main) Mage Katzyll (3rd Main) Boomkin
Kyzzeyz (4th) (Demo Warlock) Zyzzyll (5th) MM Hunter Zasha (6th main) Combat Rogue

My babies:
Angelezze (DK) 75 Zulmyz (Ret Pally) 74 Zyzenid (Shammie) 45 Channelle 36 (warrior)
(if you looking for me, dial these girls all my alts)
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

SG I picked the first name and Thols got the middle name. Worked this way with Alexander (not on purpose just happened this way) I had always liked the name and it stuck this time.

Thanks for all the kind warm fuzzies everyone.

I'm trying to rest my back up so that I can sit at my desk longer then a few minutes. The lil guy was sunny side up so I had the privilege of another back labor :( But he is such a wonderful baby. He already wants to sleep through the night. I have to wake him up to eat, how crazy is that?

Much <3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]