The History Book

Open to all topics
Bigbui

Post by Bigbui »

Good read there. Good old times when we has fun.

Bees, tell Flex(Ian) I said hello and his wife Mindy.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

godpigeon wrote:eh.. with ToTs, feint is more important for the AoE damage reduction
There was no such thing as ToTs during the time he is refering to.
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

He said "and remained "kinda" important.... " as in still needing to use it constantly..
And gone.
Eadres

Post by Eadres »

Molten Core and Blackwing Lair was the most fun I had in Warcraft. I remember wiping to the first pulls in MC and thinking we were never going to get anywhere.
Erico

Post by Erico »

Bees wrote:Any of you guys been playing lately? It's just been Flex and I in guild chat last week.

4.3 today though!
were moving on to better MMO's, join us!
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Bees wrote:Any of you guys been playing lately? It's just been Flex and I in guild chat last week.

4.3 today though!
I log on sometimes to do world events, get pets and mounts etc. There's only ever a few people on my friends list. It seems like more people have quit than Blizzard reports... at least on our server.
fritter

Post by fritter »

very nice ander! i remember seeing yall back in the old days through the window of vox noctis before it burned down. MC and BWL were by far my favorite times. let me know what server yall are going to on old republic so i can join up
Ander

Post by Ander »

fritter wrote:very nice ander! i remember seeing yall back in the old days through the window of vox noctis before it burned down. MC and BWL were by far my favorite times. let me know what server yall are going to on old republic so i can join up
Thanks Fritt. As for the Old Republic game server, the website is going to assign us, so we'll post it as soon as we know. Looking forward to seeing you there!

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Bees

Post by Bees »

is it possible to join the old republic guild already? how do i join?

[edit] also, open on the 13th!
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

if you did it earlier bees it was possible but your too late dec 1st was the deadline. :(
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.