Tahiti's new comp

Open to all topics
Atelo

Re: Tahiti's new comp

Post by Atelo »

Interesting. I wonder if anyone else is feeling the same way? I heard great things about this expansion at the start. Anyone feeling bored yet?
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

I am loving raiding, helping guildies gear up, nothing making me bored atm.
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

So far the garrisons kill me. Every time I log in there is tons to do, followers gather mine crap, gather some flowers, start work orders.

None of it provides any benefit and all of it has *just* enough potential usefulness to make me keep trying, but if I get past ilvl660 than I can just totally stop, I guess?

I am about to drop Alch / Herb for the first time since Vanilla because I honestly can't figure out what good they are now. All of the fun PVP potions require fucking fish meat, on top of the fact that we don't even make healing pots anymore.

The issue is, nothing else seems useful either. Enchanting maybe? MAYBE?

The raiding and hanging out with people and general gameplay has been great. Playing a rogue has never been so much fun.
Erico

Post by Erico »

It's starting to get pretty boring for me as well, I hate the Garrisons, specially since I have to do the same thing over and over on all my alts. They KILLED professions entirely, and they were one of my favorite things about the game. Raiding is alright, not blow my mind exciting. I started doing more PVP stuff recently to keep me interested in the game. All in all, expansion was awesome at launch, kinda boring now though.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

I guess it is tough to keep people interested who have been playing the game for 10 years.

I've been having fun playing Wolfenstein The New Order, Bioshock Infinite, and Borderlands The Pre-sequel. Only Borderlands has coop though.
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

I would love to play some Wolfenstein, but really need a new computer before I would give it a try.
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

To late I started playing again and whats scary I'm more confused sober than I am lit with the game.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Oh, playing Diablo 3 with the wifey too.

Lish, what have you DONE!? You're playing WoW again.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

How is Wolfenstein Atelo?
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Tord wrote:How is Wolfenstein Atelo?
It was a blast. Really over the top with weapons. I loved dual wielding assault rifles or automatic shotguns and tearing shit up. It's like the old shooters before CoD tried to make everything completely realistic.