Hi

News updates
Bigbui

Hi

Post by Bigbui »

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Didn't know what you guys and gals have been up to. Anything interesting lately or restarting old games. Either way I miss the old team. If you guys need me for ventrilo, hit me up email omgalexbui@gmail.com. I'm on Facebook also.

Bigs
Atelo

Re: Hi

Post by Atelo »

Hey hey Bigs, how's it going. I've just been playing random games with the wife such as Diablo 3 and others, but a bunch of the old crew is playing WoW at the moment. What have you been up to?
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Wow is active and alive, Sant and Tahiti and Poobs and Atreu and Anti and... I mean, we are kicking ass out here. Join us.

We have lots of awesome newer folks too, most have joined the forums but few have posted.

Newbies. Post. Now.
Bigbui

Post by Bigbui »

Atelo wrote:Hey hey Bigs, how's it going. I've just been playing random games with the wife such as Diablo 3 and others, but a bunch of the old crew is playing WoW at the moment. What have you been up to?
Good to hear from you Mason. Hope the family is well, you Ameerah and your daughter. My oldest is driving now. Man, we're getting old. I haven't been playing much of anything lately. Be nice to reconnect with the old team.
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Bigs!!!! <3
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

Alex!

Yeah, we're all getting old. My two girls are in college now.

It would be great to see you get online in WoW. <Never enough hunters> should be what we change our guild to.
Bigbui

Post by Bigbui »

Let me kick the thought around. What server and faction are you guys on?
Bigbui

Post by Bigbui »

Tahiti wrote:Bigs!!!! <3
"T"!!!!!!!!!!
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Bigbui wrote:Let me kick the thought around. What server and faction are you guys on?
They're all back on Hyjal in Eternal, did you transfer your hunter somewhere? I don't see him there.
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Yep, we are in the same place as always... Hyjal is a very low-pop Alliance, high-pop Horde server anymore...