Photo Corner

Open to all topics
Atelo

Re: Photo Corner

Post by Atelo »

Great pic Eric. Is everything going well with you guys?
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Nice pic Erico. Cute kid.
Erico

Post by Erico »

Atelo wrote:Great pic Eric. Is everything going well with you guys?

Everything is going awesome right now, we started sleep training and baby food a few weeks ago and she went from sleeping 2 hours at a time to all night long, so we're pretty happy about that.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Erico wrote:

Everything is going awesome right now, we started sleep training and baby food a few weeks ago and she went from sleeping 2 hours at a time to all night long, so we're pretty happy about that.
haha awesome. We're still having trouble with sleeping and she's over 2 years now :/ Been sick constantly though, so that doesn't help. It's hard to believe it's been 7 months for you already... seems like you just had her.
Erico

Post by Erico »

Atelo wrote:
Erico wrote:

haha awesome. We're still having trouble with sleeping and she's over 2 years now :/ Been sick constantly though, so that doesn't help. It's hard to believe it's been 7 months for you already... seems like you just had her.

Two years for you already, holy cow. Time flies when you have kids apparently haha. What sleep issues does she have? Does she not like sleeping on her own?
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Erico wrote: Two years for you already, holy cow. Time flies when you have kids apparently haha. What sleep issues does she have? Does she not like sleeping on her own?
Yeah when we moved to Australia she had to sleep with us for a while, now she can't sleep on her own. She had no problems with that before our move. That's not the reason she doesn't sleep though.. lately she's been sick, waking up coughing, sometimes she has a belly ache from diet problems. After two years, we think we've narrowed it down to "fructose malabsorption". Basically if she eats too much food with fructose in it, she gets a belly ache and it keeps her up.
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

My younger daughter had digestive issues that caused her a lot of problems. As I recall one of the early issues had to do with adjusting the diet of my wife while she was breastfeeding. She continued to be sensitive to dietary issues as she got older and the toughest thing was getting her to realize and say what was bothering her rather than just pitching a fit.

She grew out of all that eventually, but it lasted a lot longer than we thought it would.
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Great photos! I really liked Vancouver when I went, but has been years. Since everyone else is sharing. This is a video I shot after Shadowrage came to Seattle and he was kind enough to bring my kiddos gifts.
https://youtu.be/kidtD_-GtwQ
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Appears our youtube embed button is borked :/
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

Thanks for posting the vid. Cute kids.