Legacy Servers

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Atelo

Re: Legacy Servers

Post by Atelo »

Col wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 8:17 am
I wonder how the community will handle loot and all that. Given how Vanilla is, DKP was really the best option. With how long it takes to get loot, no thanks on giving loot to randos.

Remember how sweet it was for the two Warlocks and Druids? I think we were DE'ing their tier armor before I even got a piece.
I have read zero articles about Wow Classic but my guess would be they would keep the current loot system for raids and not use the old loot system. I can't see them making a truly classic version of the game without any changes and have it last any amount of time. They need to combine the best aspects of the old with the new and combine them right to get people to stay in my opinion.

Like you said, we just can't raid like we used to.

I've been playing Warframe lately, it's a fun game, once you get used to the awkward menus. Ameerah subbed to Wow for a month then cancelled it due to lack of time.
Col

Post by Col »

No Changes is a huge thing with Classic. They are pretty much keep it it like it was. Old loot system and all....
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Col wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:00 pm
No Changes is a huge thing with Classic. They are pretty much keep it it like it was. Old loot system and all....
Interesting... because they really did make some improvements in the game over time that I'd like to see remain.
Col

Post by Col »

Yeah I get what you mean but people really just want a museum piece. Something they'll be able to keep going back to and have it be the way it was all those years ago.

I personally don't think I could ever play a static game like that for too long without it being a true rpg. It's not like there's a ton of mounts to collect, no pet side game, etc.